What is marketing?
Marketing is a process of getting clients and customers interested in your product as well as services. There are two types of marketing Inbound and Outbound marketing.
Inbound marketing is like digital marketing. It is a business procedure that attracts the attention of new customers with the help of strategic content creation and experience that matches their unique needs and buying journey.
Some features of Inbound marketing:
- Inbound marketing focuses on creating quality content and that attract the peoples into your brand as well as business.
- The content is promoted through social media by Google ads, Instagram ads, Facebook ads, Youtube ads, Blogs reports etc.
- It starts with minimum budgets.
- It help to target the audience which is attracted to your brands.
- It helps make marketing easier.
- It concentrates on SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- It is long term investment marketing.
The Inbound marketing procedure is based on a series of non-interference techniques which helps brand to:
- Attracts visitors and generates traffic to their websites.
- Push these visitors to become customers by encouraging contacts who are potentially interested in converting and who are possible to establish a long term relationship with.
- Automatize the marketing process so that conversion takes less time.
Let us know about some other features that helps in Inbound marketing:
- SEO– The SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is plays a vital role in inbound marketing and also It can helps to generate traffic on websites.
- Content creation– Content is an essential part of inbound marketing. Create more attractive content to grow more visitors.
- Social– Nowadays, Social Networks like Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Blogs etc plays a vital role in inbound marketing. Discover organic and paid marketing content, so that you can take advantage of it.
- Generating leads– The goal of inbound marketing is to generate leads on a daily basis.
Outbound marketing is like traditional marketing. It refers to a marketing where a company starts the conversation also gets its message across to the audience. The examples of outbound marketing are Television ads, Radio ads, Newspaper ads, Magazines etc.
Outbound marketing is the opposite of Inbound marketing, Examples of inbound marketing are content writing, SEO, blogging, etc. and paid service also included in inbound marketing. In this ads will appear when people are searching for your products and services you offer.
Some features of outbound marketing:
- Outbound marketing promote brand awareness and reaches the people who have not heard about your products as well as services.
- It gives instant results. People who are interested in your products and services are likely to take action on your ads as well as make a purchase.
- Some consumers know that there will be ads in the Sunday paper or on TV and easily trust on those ads.
- It is short term investment marketing.
- The content is through Radio ads, Television ads, Newspaper ads, Magazines etc.
Outbound marketing strategy:
There are many outbound marketing strategy that you can promote your business, such as:
- Cold emails: A cold email is an email that can be sent to others without any former contact. Cold emailing involves sending unsolicited emails therefore, It is a very effective way to reach your business. Cold email is a great way to start a conversation with potential customers as well as peoples who can not find your business.
- Trade show: A trade show is an opportunity for a business to promote their products as well as services. It is a easiest way to reach new audience and people who are interested in your brand.
- Social media ads: Social media ads are a very easy way to promote their products on social media platforms such as, Instagram, Facebook etc. social media is a very effective way to reach your target audience also it turn audience into the customer of your brand.