What is Digital marketing?
Digital Marketing is the practice of promoting products and services through electronic devices and technology. It is the promotion of products and services using electronic devices—also online marketing advertising through channels such as social media, web, and mobile apps.
Goal of digital marketing
The business has an overall goal of reaching prospective customer satisfaction. In India several courses but online marketing is the topmost course. Therefore , In traditional online marketing, there is no online – direct sale or purchase no internet services, email – marketing, or no social media platform. Effective marketing leads to increased sales. There are various effective Strategies to sell the product. Customers buy products online and offline. Customer buy products through the internet. Internet is the main enrollment people attract customers. Marketing on mobile is an incredible role Mobile phones are devices that are kept in the pocket so we see advertised on mobile phones.
Benefits of online – marketing
- Firstly, It gives fast results.
- Secondly, You reach the global customer on small budgets.
- Thirdly , You use various methods and tools to analyze the effect of online marketing.
- You should increase or decrease the budget at your convenience
What are the key components ?
- SEO ( Search engine optimization)
- PPC ( Pay Per click)
- Email – Marketing ( Electronic mail)
- SMO ( Social media optimization)
- SMM ( Social media Marketing)
- SEO:- SEO Stands for search engine optimization. It is the practice of quality and quantity of website traffic and exposure through the brand.Moreover, It is helping search engines to understand the content. Your website’s higher rank on Search engine result pages so that you receive more traffic. There are two types of SEO 1)On -Page SEO 2) Off – Page SEO
- PPC:- PPC Stands for pay-per-click. PPC is online advertising which makes advertisers pay each time users to click on online ads. In PPC advertising businesses running ads are only charged when a user clicks on their online ads.
- E-mail marketing:- Email marketing is the act of sending commercial messages to a group of people. Therefore, In the broadest sense, every email is sent to potential customers or current customer awareness of products and services through an electronic way.
- SMO:- SMO stands for social media optimization use of a number of outlets and commercial awareness of products and services. Moreover, It helps to generate organic traffic. Social media by putting content on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- SMM:- Social media marketing is the platform for promoting products and services. Although marketing and inbound marketing are the social media academia. It is a type of internet marketing website to promote products and services.
What are the sources?
There are several sources of like Newspaper, Radio, and Television are the sources of traditional people away from online marketing direct mail campaigns but now social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik -Tok blogs these platforms enroll people to sell the products and to attract customers. SEO helps the top rank the website. This includes relevant keywords, titles, and descriptions. Moreover, It helps in growth in the business sector. All of us are aware of the scope .
Inbound /Outbound Marketing
Inbound marketing:- Firstly, Inbound marketing is the online presence and becoming visible to the customer who is likely to show interest in social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Awareness of the product and services through electronic.Therefore, It is two ways of communication. On the basis of the customer fill out the form on the website. if the person makes an engagement on our social media channels. We become capable of connecting the customer easily.
Outbound Marketing:-Secondly, Outbound marketing is the type of marketing awareness of products and services through traditional ways like T.V, Newspaper, and Radio. It is a very costly and expensive awareness of products and services.
Why Digital marketing is important?
Digital marketing is important when we sell the product and awareness of the product and services through electronic ways using the internet. Because in Digital marketing higher return on investment higher conversion rate which means higher revenue. Therefore Digital marketing, combines traditional marketing, SEO, and content writing.
Who needs Digital Marketing?
Every business and company needs digital marketing It not only exposure online product and services it also increases the reputation of the business.Additionally It makes marketing easy and the customer to reach in less time. Consumers are increasingly present through online channels. With the help of digital marketing companies achieve goals and bring you better returns on investments. Therefore , There is a vital role in search engine optimization. Many job opportunities in digital marketing.
Tools of Digital Marketing
There are various tools of digital marketing we discuss here:-
- Keyword planner
- Google search console
- Mail – chimp
- keyword planner:-Therefore, Keyword planner helps you search keywords. It is a free tool to discover new keywords for businesses to see search volume and competition and also see cost-per-click data
- Google search console:- Additionally , It is a tool that helps to measure your site’s search traffic and performance. To check index status and queries
- Infographics:- Therefore, Infographics is a visual representation of data and information. Infographics is to generate ( icons, images, and charts. It can help you present the data information with attractive visual
Conclusion:- (It is the practice of promoting services through electronic devices and technology. It is also called online- marketing In traditional we directly sell the product and services but in online , we sell the product using electronic devices there are various components like SMM, SEO, PPC, and Email – marketing.Furthermore , There are various tools like Google Analytics, Mail chimp, Semrush, and Canva. There are several sources of online .Moreover, In the traditional way we sell the product through Newspapers, Radio, T.V . But now we sell the product with the help of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Customer buy products through the internet. Two types of SEO 1) On – page SEO 2) Off -page SEO. On – Page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic )